ROOTLINE COFFEE EMPLOYEE
FARMERS MARKET BARISTA ONLINE FULFILLMENT
Our Team Members Describe Themselves as:
- Optimistic: We believe that small, caring actions can have a big, positive impact.
- Dedicated: We are dedicated to success in our work because we know that it is part of a greater mission to improve our world.
- Innovative: We believe that ideas and applications can always improve, and we continually seek out creative ideas in production and business practices
What makes working at Rootline Coffee so special?
Many of us have purchased coffee without knowing that the farmers who cultivated the crop were mistreated and underpaid. The majority of coffee farmers around the world come from underdeveloped countries, and coffee is a top industry using child labor for production.
To combat this, Rootline Coffee is always:
- Ethically Sourced
- Specialty Grade
- Sustainably Grown
When you sell specialty grade coffee from farms where workers are paid generously and treated fairly, you improve the lives of impoverished people in developing countries.
- Reliable transportation to work.
- Ability to handle fast paced environments.
- Able to lift 50 lbs. (Tent setup, boxes of coffee bags, 30 lb sand bags, etc.)
- Able to engage with customers - share Rootline Coffee’s story, sell coffee, answer questions, and smile!
- Pass a Background check.
- Pass the Food Handler’s Certification.
- Able to handle money, make change, and use an app for registering sales.
- Some common knowledge about coffee or a desire to learn.
This role is for you if:
- You are optimistic, dedicated, and innovative.
- You are friendly and love interacting with strangers.
- You care about the work that you do and strive for excellence.
- You are a self-starter who does not require micromanagement.
- You are able to stay motivated working alone.
- You are detail oriented.
- You would like to advance within Rootline Coffee or in the coffee industry.